1. Mix equal amounts of part 1 and part 2 (approx. 50ml of each) and apply to dry hair using a tint bowl and brush. Zalon colour remover is supplied in pump bottles for ease of use (for example, 10 pumps of part 1 mix with 10 pumps of part 2*).
2. Leave to develop for 30 minutes. Never less than 30 minutes as the colour may re-oxidise and not be removed. The process stops itself once it is completed, so no harm will be done if it is left in the hair over the 30 minutes.
3. Rinse with warm water for 5 minutes.
4. Apply approximately 25ml of part 3 and lather (similar to a shampoo) and leave for 1 minute.
5. Rinse with warm water for 5 minutes. 6. Repeat steps 4 and 5. The process is then complete.
* Note – This is just an example as we recommend measuring into the tint bowl. Features, Advantages and Benefits: • The quick, easy and healthy way to remove colour from the hair • Bleach free and Ammonia free, resulting in less damage to the hair in comparison with other methods, such as bleach baths. • Contains argan oil – this adds shine and conditions the hair • Removes all oxidised hair colour, regardless of how long it has been in the hair, both professionally applied colour and home colour. • Removes residue from shampoos, conditioners, styling products and pollution. • The hair can be coloured immediately after the process has been completed. • Fragranced to take away any harsh chemical smell.